UC Berkeley’s Vice Chancellor for Research is holding a faculty forum on Characterizing Effects of Inequality on Brain Development & Strengthening Resilience against Adversity on Tuesday, October 4th at the Faculty Club. The event is convened by Linda Wilbrecht, Silvia Bunge, Daniela Kaufer, Julianna Deardorff, and Lance Kriegsfeld .
- Faculty Forum: Characterizing Effects of Inequality on Brain Development & Strengthening Resilience against Adversity
- Wilbrecht in Conversation with Tom Stoppard and Carey Perloff
- Lung-Hao Tai’s collaborative work with Bo Li lab recently published
- Does puberty mark a transition in sensitive periods for plasticity in the associative neocortex?
- David Piekarski Receives New Investigator Award at SBN